Well not really:-
Thanks to Jarp
The first word spoken on the moon was "okay". (Or not - see comments). Seoul, the South Korean capital, just means "the ca...
61. Taking a nap in the library is perfectly acceptable.
62. Your teachers swear in class and no one cares.
63. Candles in your dorm room are considered contraband, but cigarettes are ok.
64. You take packets of salt and pepper, and napkins from fast food restaurants - hey, they're free.
65. You bring back socks from the laundry room that may or may not be yours.
66. The lifts take forever but you'll wait 10 minutes just so you don't have to climb the stairs.
67. Your roommate asks you to check the weather on your computer when they're standing 5 feet away from the door.
68. Showers become more of an issue.
69. You press the automatic door opener instead of simply grabbing the handle when you approach a door.
70. Christmas lights seem to be acceptable all year round.
71. You are no longer thankful that fire alarms are here to protect you.
72. You've bought Christmas presents from the book store and charged it to your student account so your parents pay for the gifts because you're too broke.
73. You begin to include ketchup on your list of acceptable vegetables.
74. You stay on campus for hours in between classes when it's too cold to walk home.
75. People have to help you kick the vending machine just so you can get your 50 cent bag of chips.
76. You steal dishes from the cafeteria so you don't have to wash your own.
77. Laundry is an all-day event.
78. You no longer find it uncool to take naps. In fact, you quite enjoy them.
79. It's illegal to drink in the dorms yet they sell an assortment of shot glasses, beer mugs, tankards, etc. in the bookstore.
80. You find your list of acceptable napping places expanding daily to increasingly uncomfortable locations.
41. You see people you know you’ve met but can never remember their names or how you know them.
42. Your bill in the bookstore will be comparable to tuition.
43. Collecting your post becomes an ego booster/breaker.
44. You suddenly realise so many people are smarter than you.
45. You suddenly realise so many people are dumber than you.
46. Western Europe could be wiped out by a terrible plague and you'd never know, but you can recite the last episode of your favorite show verbatim.
47. Care packages rank right up there with birthdays.
48. You craft ways to make any game into a drinking/stripping game.
49. You meet the type of people you thought only existed in movies.
50. Printers break down only when you desperately need them.
51. Computers break down only when you desperately need them.
52. You suddenly realise that anything can be cooked in a microwave.
53. You suddenly realise Nintendo, and Guitar Hero are the best things ever.
54. You think that going to the supermarket at midnight is completely normal.
55. You call restaurants that deliver more than you call your own family.
56. You've paid bills over £5 ... in coins.
57. You can't imagine life without your computer/cell phone/ i-pod.
58. Hoodies and sweatpants become the norm.
59. Jeans are considered "dressy" at certain occasions.
60. A canceled class is almost as exciting as Christmas.
21. You sleep more in lecture halls than in your room
22. Your idea of a square meal is a box of Pop-Tarts.
23. You travel with bags of dirty clothes.
24. You go home to do your laundry because you're too poor to pay at the laundrette.
25. You pay money for a book you never read once.
26. More than 20% of your household furniture is made from palettes.
27. You recognize the meat in the soup as yesterday's roast, and thus decide to eat a nice bowl of cereal - a safe bet for any meal.
28. You use words like "thus".
29. You throw out bowls and plates because you don't feel like washing them.
30. It takes preparation... and 3 people... to take out your rubbish.
31. Going to the library is a social event.
32. You wear flip flops in the shower.
33. You start joining clubs because of the free food.
34. Visits home depend on how much money you have for petrol.
35. You skip one class to write a paper for another.
36. You have no idea where your tuition money is going.
37. Bicycles don't seem as lame as they used to.
38. You stay up late to finish homework then sleep through the class in which it was due.
39. Your rucksack is giving you scoliosis.
40. You've written a cheque for 45 pence.
1. Anything before noon is considered "early".
2. You have more beer than food in your fridge.
3. Weekends start on Thursday.
4. 6am is when you go to sleep, not when you wake up.
5. You know many different ways to cook pasta.
6. Instead of falling asleep in class, you stay in bed.
7. Your underwear/sock supply dictates your laundry schedule.
8. You check Facebook/Myspace more than once a day.
9. You wash dishes in the bathroom sink.
10. You open a beer at 10 am and your roommate asks you if there’s more.
11. The number of meals per day falls to two, sometimes just one.
12. Your bin is overflowing and your bank account isn’t.
13. You wear the same jeans for 13 days without washing them.
14. Your breakfast consists of a coke or cereal bar on the way to class... anything with caffeine will do.
15. You live in a house with three couches, none of which match.
16. You try to study but seem to procrastinate by eating, going to study breaks, talking to people, etc...
17. You talk to your roommate on instant messenger when you’re both home.
18. You ask people what YOU did last night.
19. Certain things are now deemed "Facebook worthy." When friends take pictures of you, you wonder how long it will take them to post them.
20. You’ve seen a hit and run involving a bicyclist/pedestrian.
To be continued...