- Do you think I'm made of money?
- Money doesn't grow on trees.
- Do I look like a bank?
- He's thick as two short planks.
- When I was your age ...
- Back in my day...
- We used to go outside to play.
- I'm not sleeping, I'm just resting my eyes.
- I'm not going to tell you again.
- Were you raised in a barn?
- Don't talk back to your mother.
- If you were told to jump off a cliff / bridge, would you?
- If your friends stuck their head in the oven, would you?
- They don't make them like they used to.
- Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about!
- Don't tell your mother.
- Ask your mother.
- Waste not, want not.
- You're not going out in that!
- We were grateful to have an orange for Christmas.
- Now, don't go spending a lot on me.
- If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times.
- Hard work never killed anybody.
- You'll understand when you're older.
- You don't know you're born.
- Don't let the bedbugs bite.
- You're grounded!
- Go to your room!
The first word spoken on the moon was "okay". (Or not - see comments). Seoul, the South Korean capital, just means "the ca...
Some of the daft things British dads say:-