- "Who's brain has failed its medical?"
- "Who's as useful as a cat-flap on a submarine?"
- "Who's brain cell must feel very lonely indeed?"
- "Who's IQ test has come back negative?"
- "Who's brain is illegally parked?"
- "Who is about as useless as a rubber beak on a woodpecker?"
- "If ignorance is bliss, who has landed in heaven?"
- "Who's only brain cell has finally died of loneliness?"
- "You obviously have no knowledge to declare!"
- "The questions are still very easy. The contestants are still very stupid!"
The first word spoken on the moon was "okay". (Or not - see comments). Seoul, the South Korean capital, just means "the ca...
Anne Robinson Put Downs #2