- "Dear, oh dear, oh dear - I don't think there's a collective name for a bunch of thickies!"
- "Who perhaps hasn't really got a grasp of the English language?"
- "Who would come third in a duel?"
- Who is obviously denser than Sherwood Forest?"
- "Whose intellect is on a diet?"
- "Who's got varicose brains?"
- Who's as useful as a fan heater in the desert?"
- "Who's head has gone on holiday?"
- "Who's more twit than wit?"
- Who here now would have trouble counting their legs?"
The first word spoken on the moon was "okay". (Or not - see comments). Seoul, the South Korean capital, just means "the ca...
Anne Robinson Put Downs #3