- "Who put the 'more' into moron?"
- "Who’s wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead?"
- "Who's the toothless vampire?"
- "Is there someone here who’s had a charisma bypass perhaps?"
- "Who's turning out to be thicker than a chocolate omelette?"
- "Who's as much use as a bird with vertigo?"
- "So, in this era of digital television, who's watching the radio?"
- "Who thinks Double Gloucester is a tale of two cities?"
- "Who thinks propaganda is having a good look?"
- "Which drip has gone down the plughole?"
- "Who thinks Plato is a friend of Mickey Mouse?"
- "Who'd win the Sweet FA Cup?"
- "Who's as useful as a sauna in the Sahara?"
The first word spoken on the moon was "okay". (Or not - see comments). Seoul, the South Korean capital, just means "the ca...
Anne Robinson Put Downs #4