The first word spoken on the moon was "okay". (Or not - see comments). Seoul, the South Korean capital, just means "the ca...
With the markets in turmoil, and currency bouncing around like a rubber biscuit, the Indy came up with an explanation of how Remain voters felt on Friday morning. I've edited it to be SFW and FF.
- SHOCK - Woah! No way! I'm like totally shocked!
- DENIAL - It's not legally binding anyway, right?
- ANGER - Pensioners! Uneducated idiots! Northern racists! Farage!!!
- BARGAINING - Sees petition for second referendum on Facebook... signs it. (Should sign the one on the gov uk website.)
- DEPRESSION - I'm really stuck on this little island now.
- TESTING - Googles how to become an Irish citizen.
- ACCEPTANCE - Ah well, at least it's Friday, time to get on the lash.
The team at the last leg try to debate the 2016 EU referendum.